Posted on 8 March 2017
Creative Design Manager (Fashion) at mavisWe are looking for a Creative Design Manager (Fashion) to join a fantastic fashion and beauty company in central London. This company is a brand leader and passionate about being the world’s top fashion destination.
You would be working within a growing team of highly experienced online editors, creative and designers. You will be leading a specific design team ensuring the brand and execution is to a high standard, and supporting the Head of Creative. This is a managerial role, not as much opportunity to be hands-on design, so management experience of a good size team is essential.
The role will entail creation of engaging content, assets for the website, social, newsletters, editorial features, campaigns, look-books, videos and blogs. Working across multiple platforms and managing teams – social, UX, retail and tech.
You’ll love the fast paced environment concepting, delivering and managing creative to be used across all channels, and constantly challenging yourself and the team to produce the most relevant creative for a youth audience.
• 7+ years experience in a fashion/design company or agency with strong team management experience
• BA Hons or HND graphic/web design with an outstanding digital portfolio showing creative and engaging content that you have managed
• Must have a strong interest in fashion and experience of working with a fashion or lifestyle brand
• Experience working in a digital design environment, ideally e-commerce
• Ability to lead, mentor and inspire the design team to produce engaging design across photography content for social, mobile and look-books
• You must be innovative, full of energy and enthusiastic
• We need someone who is not afraid to take risks, leading the team with a unique creative edge
• An outside the box thinker with strong creative direction
• A good understanding and demonstrated skills with UI/UX
• Ability to create engaging fashion experience online across all platforms across print, desktop, mobile, tablet, apps, social amongst others
• Lots of art direction and photography shoot experience
• A brand guardian, making sure all touch points are in line with the creative vision
• A strong art director, team leader with excellent communication skills
• Articulate, driven, adaptable, dedicated, enthusiastic creative thinker
• Collaborate well with the other departments and teams
• Present design work, communicate and supervise creative feedback
• Have experience of managing team of 5-10 designers
• Must have a UK work permit or European passport to be considered for the role
How to ApplySend an up to date CV and link to online folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are only able to reply to successful applicants