Posted on 9 March 2017
Creative Graphic Designer at TopshopOur Global Vision is to be the worlds fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our innovative TOPSHOP Creative Studio and are looking for candidates who have proven experience in graphic design.
As a Graphic Designer at TOPSHOP you will be working to ensure we are first in capturing the emerging trends, and translating these into campaign graphics with a TOPSHOP aesthetic. You will work closely with the Senior Creative Designer, Project Manager and the rest of the creative team.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
The role focuses on every printed aspect of graphic design that supports our TOPSHOP Brand Campaigns.
We are interested in hearing from candidates an excellent creative eye, a passion for graphic design and innovative visual solutions who have previously established experience within a design role.
• To work with the senior creative team to create and set the vision for the season
• To work on projects from creative concept through to artwork.
• The role covers briefs for all types of printed material, including: new store openings, brand building events, marketing campaigns and instore communication materials.
• To seek innovation and inspiration keep TOPSHOP ahead of the field and share findings with the wider team.
• Excellent Mac CC skills
• Excellent artworking skills – Illustrator, photoshop & in-design
• Good repro, production & print knowledge
• Team player with excellent communication skills – ability to liaise at all levels
• Highly organised, self motivated, competent and can use own initiative
• Thrives on fast past environment
• Love of fashion
• Fashion Retail experience – a plus but not essential
• Minimum 4 years Graphic Design experience
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday
• 25% discount across all Arcadia brands
• Stakeholder pension Scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
... and much more