Posted on 9 March 2017
Social Media & Community Manager at EverpressEverpress is an online platform that enables artists and influencers to unleash their creative genius by making it really easy to sell beautiful merchandise with no up-front costs. Our long term mission is to transform the way the fashion industry produces and sells clothing.
Founded by Alex in 2016, we collaborated with 50 of the world’s leading designers for our 50/50 campaign; have been featured in It’s Nice That, Design Milk and MixMag; and recently raised investment from WeTransfer and Ustwo.
We’re growing fast and your role is to ensure that Everpress has a prolific online presence. We’ve built up a solid foundation for you to build on, but you’ll have a great opportunity to assert your style and personality on the brand in a meaningful way.
You’ll be a creative taste maker, a curator with a strong design eye and you’ll understand better than anyone the way that Everpress should feel, look and sound to our community. You’ll have a love for design & a passion for music and fashion.
You will be just as confident copywriting and behind the camera as you are when commissioning work from illustrators, graphic designers and photographers/ influencers.
Your role will entail:
- Managing our social output across Instagram, Instagram stories, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
- Creating shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Building relationships with the creative community & ensuring our store is constantly packed full of amazing designs from the leading independent creatives around the world
- Creating and nurturing new and existing partnerships and getting them excited to work with us
- Listening and engaging in relevant social discussions about Everpress, and/or industry, both from existing customers and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Running regular social promotions and campaigns and tracking their success
- Working alongside other content producers to help distribute content that educates, inspires and entertains our audience.
- Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social channels.
- Exploring new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space.
Our buzzing light filled studio is in Hackney and you will be an integral part of the team.
This is a unique opportunity to be in at the beginning, to be part of a dynamic, fast growing company where your ideas and contributions make a real difference. There's an unlimited amount of t-shirts on offer and you’ll enjoy working in a highly creative environment as an integral part of the team.
How to ApplyStalk our social channels before you get in touch. Instagram @everpresshq
Take a look at our site first and hopefully you'll get the vibe.
Don’t just send in your CV. Tell us a bit about:
- Why you’re 100% right for this role
- Any recent/relevant experience
- A link to your Instagram profile (or anywhere else we can get a feel for what your style is like)
- 2 or 3 Instagram accounts you admire and explain briefly why