Posted on 9 March 2017
Graphic Designer at Hutton PeachThis is an exciting opportunity to join an established graphic design agency offering a complete service across print and digital media including brand development, brochures, advertising, online promotions, displays, websites and packaging. Clients range from local businesses to national brands - all expecting a professional approach, creative thinking and consistently high standards of finish and response.
We are looking for a talented and creative designer with a passion for their work and with a minimum of 2 years experience as a graphic designer. We will also consider applications by talented graduates who have the necessary software capabilities and are keen to learn and develop. You will see this as an opportunity to advance your skill set and to take on projects ranging from design concepts to finished print ready production artwork. You will be used to initiating design concepts and appreciate the importance of type, detail, innovation, design trends and deadlines. You will be comfortable in a team-led environment and be able to explain your thinking and interact constructively with others in the studio.
An intimate working knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat is essential. Ability to work with Word/Powerpoint and html/wordpress would be a bonus but not essential.
Responsibilities of the role, include:
- Design and development of projects for print.
- Creation of digital assets, web banners, infographics.
- Design/development of advertising in specialist publications, outdoor and online.
- Developing new brand styles, guidelines and collateral for new and existing clients.
- Creating newsletters and email marketing.
- Ensuring all design work is creative, effective and on-brand.
- Communicating within the team and directly with clients.
- Working to client deadlines and delivering a high standard of work.
- Producing work in keeping with marketing principles and client objectives.
Interested? In the first instance send your CV and work samples.
Note: Only short listed applications will be notified.