Posted on 9 March 2017
Brochure Graphic Designer at STA TravelJob Title: Brochure Graphic Designer
Location: London, W8
Salary: up to £30,000 depends on experience
Calling all graphic designers and adventurers!
STA Travel has an exciting opportunity in their brochure production team for a print-obsessed Brochure Graphic Designer, based in their Head Office in Kensington, London.
Reporting to the Brochure Production Manager, you will be responsible for the design of all the non-templated/ad-hoc pages/spreads within STA Travel’s suite of global brochures (7 brochures), plus additional mini brochures as required.
Working closely with the Global Land, Product and Creative Studio departments, you’ll have a keen eye for design and layout and will confidently bring innovative ideas to the table that maximise the STA Travel brand and customer engagement. In addition, you’ll have a flair for selecting engaging, vibrant and on-brand images throughout the brochures, maximising their aesthetic potential.
Overseeing and supporting the team’s two brochure artworkers, you’ll also be called upon to update brochure templates and make content, image, map and design changes as required to deadline.
This role is best suited for a graphic designer with a professional design qualification under their belt and at least two years’ experience working in either an in-house studio or for a design agency, preferably on large-scale print publications. You will be fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Shows initiative and display creative flair- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility; must be able to work well under pressure as part of a team, to fixed deadlines and shifting priorities
- Work on your own and without supervision when required
- Excellent communication skills, ability to get others on-side
- Willingness to work extra hours during particularly busy periods of production
- Good grasp of the English language, including spelling and punctuation
- Benefits include a bonus scheme, annual travel allowance, work social events and of course, great deals on travel!
Please include a cover letter, CV and portfolio in your application.
Applications close 31 March, but interviews will be conducted during this time