Posted on 10 March 2017
Junior Designer at Wallpaper* Bespoke at Wallpaper*Wallpaper* is the world’s most important design and style media brand.
Wallpaper* Bespoke is the brands Creative projects wing covering everything from magazine shoots, online partnership areas, short films, events and exhibitions. Clients are all high end luxury brands from within the following sectors: Interiors, beauty, hospitality, travel, cars, fashion, alcohol and watches.
This is a rare opportunity to join the Bespoke team at Wallpaper*. You will be assisting the Art Director in roles ranging from design, creative solutions, presentations, mockups, art working and attending photo shoots. To apply, you must have outstanding creative ideas and skills, be passionate about Wallpaper* topics and be able to meet the high standards expected from the one of the world’s leading design brands.
The overall remit of the Junior Designer role is to support bespoke initiatives across a variety of platforms including promotions in the magazine, wallpaper.com, client partner events, films, supplements and special publishing projects.
The Wallpaper* Bespoke Junior Designer role is an incredibly exciting and fast paced position.
The successful candidate will have:
- excellent typographic and layout skills
- a degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- design experience within a print/online environment
- the ability to interpret a client brief whilst matching Wallpaper’s brand guidelines
- advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and basic Final Cut and front-end web design knowledge preferable.
- a strong understanding of the Wallpaper* brand and its marketplace