Posted on 10 March 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at PralinePraline work on a wide range of projects, from book design to branding, exhibitions and art direction.
Since its inception in 2000, Praline has grown into a highly respected design agency, having worked with clients such as Richard Rogers + Partners, TATE modern, Royal Academy of Arts, Heston Blumenthal, Central Saint Martins, Barbican Centre, Blain|Southern and many others.
Ideal candidates will have a varied portfolio of work, showcasing projects across print, web, branding, exhibitions…
– A creative designer who has a breadth of working across print, branding and digital
– Strong typographic knowledge and skills
– Able to develop new ideas for identities, branding, guidelines, and the various applications that each demand.
– An understanding of print and digital processes
– Creating graphics to accompany presentations and other communications
– Good insight into understanding a client’s need
– Great organisational, team work and time management skills
– Able to work with the creative director and team to develop ideas for briefs
– Some studio photography and / or basic coding experience would be useful but not essential.
– A keen eye for innovative designs and trends
– Advance knowledge of the Creative Clouds applications: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Others would be a plus
Good music taste and ping pong skills
Good cooking skills. We all cook lunch everyday!