Posted on 10 March 2017
Mid-weight Creative Graphic Designer at mavisWe are looking for a midweight creative designer who can work across print, digital and social, for an award winnning PR, Social and Comms agency.
They are a passionate group of experts who understand that for brands to connect with their audience, big thinking ideas that travel across different channels are key. Blending brand strategy, PR, content, social media, activations, experiential and live events to connect to real people.
Working with a creative team and supported by the creative director you will be designing across all accounts as well as new business. We need a designer who is super creative, equally happy brainstorming ideas to designing across print, digital and social. It is absolutely vital you are confident and able to articulate your design thinking and rationale.
This role could be temp to perm if you are currently freelancing, or also open to a permanent person ready for your next move.
• 4+ years of agency experience
• Highly talented designer with a portfolio full of visually inventive design – offline, digital and social design work examples
• Used to working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple projects
• Ability to think conceptually and confidently, explain design rational and thinking, giving strong creative input
• Involved in early stages of project, taking through to production
• Must be bright, ambitious, passionate and hardworking designer
• Experience of taking ownership of projects from conception to execution
• Have an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for typography, design and layout
• Be able to articulate concepts in a simple, compelling way that clients can understand
• Excellent communicator and confident when explaining the idea as well as liaising with production partners throughout each project
• Passionate about staying up to date with design trends
• Motivated to collaborate with the various teams to get the best out of every project
• Super organised with the ability to work across a diverse and various projects and keep within tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and associated technologies
• An interest in video content and video editing would be a great bonus
• Willingness to learn and grow within a multi-talented team
• Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
How to ApplyPlease send an up to date CV and folio to email@example.com
We are only able to contact successful applicants