Posted on 10 March 2017
Business Development Analyst at & SMITHWe're looking for a bright and organised business development analyst to join our team. You'll be the first analyst in our studio, so you'll have the chance to set the mould as the studio grows and as we grow our Business Development capability.
What you'll be doing
– You'll work with our Creative Directors and design teams to identify and build intelligence on potential future clients.
– You'll build intelligence dossiers following our Business Development Process, and be responsible for weekly reviews on progress to our senior management team.
– You'll analyse the needs and requirements for prospective clients, and identify potential business opportunities.
– You'll make sure our CRM system (Highrise) is up-to-date and accurate.
– You'll work alongside our Design Directors, Project Coordinator and Office Manager to predict resource requirements and studio capacity.
– You'll work with our Creative Directors to prepare for introductory client presentations, pitches & proposals, and advise on client’s strategic requirements.
– You'll work with our Design Directors to prepare communications assets – mailers, website etc and brief our Creative Directors before client calls.
– You'll produce regular reports and metrics on our Business Development activation.
Ideally you’ll have 2 to 4 years experience as a Business Development Manager at a design or creative agency.
Skills we’re looking for
- Very organised
- Good communicator – particularly writing
- Familiar with Mac based systems and software
- Able to build great relationships with clients
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- Excellent at prioritising
- Analytical and methodical
- Number crunching (budgets, figures and reports)
- Attention to detail
A little bit about & SMITH
We’re a team of 11 based in Stoke Newington, close to Clissold Park. Our Creative Partners, Rachel and Dan, cut their design teeth at Pentagram in 2003 and set up & SMITH in 2008. Over the last 9 years we've earned our stripes as hotel, food and drink branding specialists. Our clients past and present include Dishoom, Byron, YO Sushi, Dorchester Collection, The Beverly Hills Hotel, Porto Montenegro and LUX* Resorts and Hotels.