Posted on 13 March 2017
Project Manager at Nucco Brain Studio LtdPROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Starting ASAP - 6 month contract
Who we are:
Nucco Brain is an award winning digital storytelling studio based in Shoreditch, London.
We love telling stories visually through animation, illustration and visual development and we are proud of our results and variety of style solutions.
At NB everybody - from the Founders to the Junior Artists - is involved in the feedback and production process and has an interest in creative expression.
We are now looking for a full time Project Manager who will partner with our Senior Producer to deliver projects.
Please note this is an initial 6 month contract to help out with some extra projects we have, although we will reassess the possibility to make this permanent at the end of the period.
Normally reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Digital Project Managers will be required to scope, manage and deliver the end-to-end delivery of the project lifecycle.
The Mid-weight PM will have client contact and be client-facing. Furthermore they will be expected to have experience of managing animation and media projects, web builds and online campaigns on budgets from £10K to £150K.
The Mid-weight PM will also be responsible for writing the project scopes, functional specifications, estimating project costs, risks and assumptions as well as the timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of the projects.
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Exposure to a creative development process is essential (ideally animation)
- Ability to deliver project within timeline and control and manage budget.
- Great communicator, both with clients, team members and management
- Not phased by working on different projects at one time and can take things in their stride
- At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a animation environment in an agency or client side, delivering a range of multiple digital projects.
- Produce project plans, manage workload, keep production on track (We use Float, Trello and Harvest)
- Excellent at scheduling with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track.
- Prepared to muck in and get involved if needed, and can also use initiative to solve problems
- Some understanding of Adobe development Suite - even if basic
Would be beneficial to have any of the following:
- Worked with copy - either as proofreading or copywriting
- Exposure to website or app development
- An understanding of Social Media Channels and usage of video in these spaces
- Account Management experience
Required work experience: 3 years +
How to ApplyWe encourage applicants from the most diverse backgrounds. Nucco Brain values diversity and creativity in all its forms and we love to see that reflected in our crew.
Please apply with a CV and a brief description as to why you’d like to work with Nucco Brain.
Send it all to our Head of Operations Tanja at: firstname.lastname@example.org