Posted on 13 March 2017
Digital Designer at EnnismoreYou will be an instrumental part of a growing creative studio department, working closely with the Head of Graphic Design and Digitial Director on a range of brands. You’ll be responsible for bringing these brands to life through email marketing and web design.
As the Digital Designer you will be part of a fun, in-house creative team which work in hotels, resorts, restaurants and experiences with brands from The Hoxton to Gleneagles.
You must have a digital mindset, capable of concepting and creating digital experiences. You would be working alongside a talented design team that strive to bring brands and experiences to beyond the web
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, Sketch and Invision
• Responsive Website Design experience is essential
• Good production & development knowledge
• You must be strong across typography, grids, pixels, photography and motion graphics.
• Knowledge of online typography and limitations of the web.
• Experience with UI/UX e-commerce concepts for websites
• Interpret and translate wireframes/prototypes into final visuals
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Ability to respond to any given briefs and to generate ideas (+ research into the relevant areas in order to bring new ideas to the table)
• An understanding of the possibilities offered by HTML5 & CSS3
• Confident collaborating, articulating and presenting in a team working with other designers, strategists and content creators
• Ability to react quickly and efficiently to last minute briefs on tight deadlines, and to juggle/manage a range of projects and your own time effectively.
Keeping a cool head under fire.
• Have experience with hotel booking UI and UX is an advantage.
• Creating beautiful new websites for new brands that inspire and innovate.
• Revisiting existing websites to adapt and innovate based on trends and analytical feedback.
• Maintain brand continuity across all digital projects, assets and platforms. Ensuring our brands experiences and digital design standards always kept cohesive.
• Creating digital content for various teams from banners, email marketing to websites.
• Working with departments to manage content on current websites ensuring it’s up to date.
• Staying up to date with new technologies so as to innovate and drive consumer experience forward.
• Produce and update digital brand guidelines for new brands
• Design campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms
• Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile
• Confidently capture and articulate specific design instruction to developers throughout project work and manage design relationships. Ensuring all aspects are put live on time and to a high standard.
• Managing production budgets for digital content.
What we look for:
• 4–6 years experience
• Pixel perfect attention to detail
• Strong and clean portfolio
• Has experience designing cross platform products
• Has experience working in tandem with brand teams and as part of a larger programme of work
• Someone who isn’t afraid to challenge the norm and to be challenged.
• Proactive, focused, ambitious and hard-working with Great communication and organisation skills
• Positive and forward-thinking and able to take on new ideas and direction
• Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation
• Enthusiasm for social media.