Posted on 14 March 2017
Creative Account & Project Manager at MERó// About MERó //
MERó is a creative agency specialising in branding and digital design. We work collaboratively as a team across a real range of projects - from shaping visual identities for brands, to creative web design and UX. Spanning sectors including automotive, broadcast media, fashion and financial services, our clients range from small boutique businesses to internationally recognised institutions.
We are seeking an experienced creative account and project manager to help us manage projects and deliver excellent value for money for our clients.
// About you//
Organised and efficient, you will be an accomplished project manager with experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously. Polite, positive and professional, you will be client facing and have experience managing and developing client accounts. You will have excellent financial skills and a good understanding of how to manage a profitable budget. You will be passionate about the creative sector. Experience working in a design environment is preferable but not essential.
Our studio maintains a relaxed, collaborative atmosphere whilst delivering challenging projects. We’re looking for someone with a positive outlook and a proven track record of delivering excellent work under pressure.
// About the role //
This role encompasses account management, creative project management and day-to-day running of the studio. The overall ambition of the role is to support MERó’s growth and the delivery of client projects.
/ Account Management /
As key client contact you will develop and maintain relationships with our clients. You will be their first point of call for enquiries and will troubleshoot issues directly with clients. You will also support the Creative Director in client meetings and proposals where appropriate.
- Acting as a point of contact for all clients and external agencies. Responding to enquiries swiftly and politely.
- Troubleshooting issues. Maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Attending client/project meetings, taking minutes and assigning action points for follow up.
- Receiving and processing briefs. Creating client facing quotations and selling these into client teams (with support from the Creative Director).
- Creating client-facing proposals, pitch documents and project documents which help to communicate ideas and sell-in work.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, processing a Scope of Works document with the client.
- Billing projects upon final delivery.
/ Project Management /
End-to-end management of creative design projects. At MERó our work ranges from branding & visual identity to UX and digital design. As PM you will oversee all projects through the agency, ensuring they are delivered to excellent standards and in a cost-effective and time efficient manner.
- Drawing up initial project budgets and schedules.
- Building project teams & allocating resource.
- Managing projects through the studio. Updating budgets and schedules in an agile workflow.
- Managing administration as projects progress: updating budgets & schedules, managing project assets, receiving / processing amends, overseeing final deliverables.
- Regularly reviewing project processes to ensure they are efficient and effective.
/ Studio Management /
This role would also include some general office / studio management, ensuring the team have a pleasant and healthy work environment.
- General administration. Answering the office phone. Liaising with the building staff on any issues.
- Ensuring the team have the tools they need – from software updates to printer paper.
- Looking out for industry events to enrich the skills of our team.
- Creating a pleasant and creative work environment.
// Salary //
MERó offer a competitive salary with regular reviews. Salary is negotiable upon interview
// Terms //
Full time permanent contract, starting as soon as possible (we are flexible with dates and can account for notice periods)
// Location //
Manchester city centre in a beautiful listed building