Posted on 15 March 2017
Freelance PR at The Bridge Co
ABOUT THE BRIDGE CO.
The Bridge Co. is a London based agency providing 360° business solutions and brand building strategies to emerging and luxury labels including Teatum Jones, Bora Aksu, Haizhen Wang, Roberta Einer, CMMN SWDN and many more.
Specialists in brand positioning and thinking lean, we help emerging designers master the business side of fashion and established brands to streamline, re-position and grow. We listen to brands and tailor strategies to each individual business, taking a holistic approach.
Services include sales, production, sponsorships & collaborations, business consultancy, social media consultancy and finance. Using our wide-ranging expertise, we maximise brand visibility, facilitate meaningful connections and drive sales.
Alongside our B2B work, we also run a public-facing event series titled FYI. Our mission is to educate, debate and foster new connections within fashion. Bringing together key industry speakers, FYI aka ‘for your information’ seemed a fitting title; we seek to inform without patronizing and aim to underline the importance of often overlooked areas of the fashion business landscape without being boring. Ultimately, it’s a chance for individuals, start-ups, young businesses and entrepreneurs from any walk of life to gain access to industry experts and advice that they wouldn’t ordinarily have the chance to.
We are looking for a freelance PR to work closely with the company director and independently to map and execute corporate communications for The Bridge Co. and FYI.
Identifying opportunities, creating stories and managing the PR and marketing of our FYI events, the candidate should feel comfortable approaching corporate communications from all angles with a view to raising the company’s profile, driving interest in its brands and services and ticket sales for FYI.
Annual opportunities encompass FYI events (currently ad hoc, will be bi-monthly in 2017) and Paris Fashion Week with travel to Paris required.
There may also be opportunities to work with our exciting roster of clients and grow their profiles across print and digital platforms.
This is a varied role, operating on a regular freelance basis and we are always flexible when working with freelancers making this a varied, exciting place to work. We are a team of approximately 15, with 90% being freelance.
The role would suit a creative, organized and fashion savvy individual looking have a hand in actively growing and building a profile for a corporate client.
• Work closely with the company to identify key growth areas
• Develop unique public relations strategies tailored to The Bridge Co. and FYI
• Create relevant, timely and engaging content
• Ability to craft engaging and accurate copy in tight deadlines
• Write press releases
• Compile media kits for FYI events including speaker profiles, where relevant
• Drive engagement across multiple channels
• Compile and manage guest lists for in-house events such as Paris Fashion Week opening drinks
• Attend and cover key events across the fashion calendar
• Research key brand collaborators and prospective partners to develop growth opportunities
• Analyse market competitors and forthcoming industry trends in developing strategic objectives
• Build and maintain new and existing relationships with designers, industry experts and key industry
press contacts across fashion, media, art and lifestyle sectors
• Collaborate with in-house team to maximize outreach
• Provide weekly reports
• You will have at least two years experience working in similar roles
• You will have great connections in fashion, news and tech media
• You will have in-depth knowledge of fashion and a thirst for the latest developments taking place in the digital sphere
• You will be reliable, organized, flexible and innovative
• Ideally confident with InDesign
• Available to start immediately
• Happy to work in a small, friendly but growing agency in East London
How to Apply• Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience