Posted on 15 March 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at TopshopOverview
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our innovative TOPSHOP Creative Projects team. This role will appeal to someone who has an excellent creative eye, a passion for graphic design and innovative solutions. Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
As a Junior Graphic Designer at TOPSHOP you will work with the rest of the team to ensure we are first in capturing the emerging trends, and translating these into campaign graphics with a TOPSHOP aesthetic.
The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic move for the right person!
• Working with and supporting the members of our in-house graphic design team.
• In conjunction with the Senior Designer, work on ideas and translate creative concepts into various formats, e.g flyers, A4’s, hanging graphic, GIFs etc.
• In house projects, working with the support of the Designer Manager.
• This role covers all types of briefs including: new store opening materials, marketing graphics, and store communication materials
Skills / experience required
• Excellent Mac CC skills – InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
• Strong artworking skills
• Strong typographic eye
• Knowledge of reproduction, production & print
• Demonstrable experience within Graphic Design
• Love of fashion
• Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
• Highly organised, self-motivated, competent and can use own initiative
• Thrives on fast past environment