Posted on 16 March 2017
Graphic Designer at QuantisGRAPHIC DESIGNER WANTED in ZURICH!
Quantis empowers companies around the world to perform sustainably. We work with top organizations to measure, understand, manage and communicate on their sustainability efforts.
In this context, Quantis Zurich is looking for an independent graphic and data visualization designer for periodic missions to create beautiful print and web communication supports and help us to tell the story behind the metrics.
- freelance Graphic and Data visualization designer
- at least 3 years of experience
- interested in data visualization with an ability to quickly and efficiently structure the information
- passionate about metrics based visuals and stories
- excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite programs
- designing in Word and Power Point would be a real plus
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, team spirit much appreciated
Languages required: German and English
You will be assisting our analysts and sustainability project managers in creating easy-to-understand and user-friendly print and web communication support such as : Data visualizations, infographics, Sustainability reports and brochures, flyers, Power Point presentations, Web page elements etc. In other words – you will be the magician building beautiful stories and contexts around the numbers
Tarifs: to be discussed with the designer. Possible to work on a lump-sum basis
Geographical area: we are looking for someone based in Zurich, for in-office live kick-offs, brainstormings and client meetings
Interested? Please contact:
Next recruitment / interview session: 22/03 in Zurich office / Please spread the word if you know somebody interested!
For more information on Quantis team, visit www.quantis-intl.com