Posted on 16 March 2017
Account Manager at Represent Recruitment Ltd.Our client is a global branding agency with a formidable reputation within the industry. They are now in search of a mid-weight Account Manager to support an Account Director as part of a larger team.
The successful candidate will have worked on several types of accounts in an agency across creative, marketing, technology, with experience of handling multiple work-streams over a variety of clients and sectors. You will have worked on a mix of projects you ran independently, and also experience in launching products and services to market, managing research and insight programs.
You will have:
• Strong working knowledge of Agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
• Hands-on experience in delivering digital products and services.
• Impeccable approach to budgeting and financial forecasting.
• Articulate and confident in presenting ideas and work at a board level.
• Effective Client relationship skills.
• Fluency in a second language, and experience across events and exhibitions is also desirable.
How to ApplyPlease get in touch with your CV to email@example.com
A full job description is available for shortlisted candidates