Posted on 16 March 2017
Digital Marketing Internship at KellyDeliWho We are
KellyDeli is an exciting and dynamic Asian culinary business with an entrepreneurial mindset – we want to do things better than anyone else and be the first to think of amazing new ideas. We sit at the intersection of the Retail and Restaurant worlds and have been experiencing an astronomical rate of growth.
Although we were only founded in 2010, our concepts have already been a resounding success and profitable too! We currently have a huge number of points-of-sales deployed across Europe and we are constantly exploring new opportunities to grow even more.
We pride ourselves on having a strong and loyal customer base which, we are also pleased to see, is continually on the rise.
We believe in Togetherness and are guided by our strong KellyDeli cultural values which underpin everything we do. We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we continue to scale worldwide!
We are at a very exciting stage in our journey, as we strive to build upon our initial success, and to explore new concepts and innovations in pursuit of broader and very ambitious vision. Come join us!
Check us out - youtu.be/5lVVtFUHz6A
The aim of the role of the Digital Marketing Intern role is to assist, coordinate and execute the Digital Marketing strategy, campaigns and projects across multiple Digital channels for the SushiDaily brand in conjunction with our European Marketing Strategy to expand and elevate our Digital footprint and Brand Awareness.
Who You’ll Work With
Reporting to the: Digital Marketing Manager
What You’ll Do
• Manage and execute Digital Marketing Campaigns and any ad-hoc Digital Marketing projects/ initiatives on a Pan-European level to ensure we continuously elevate our Digital footprint and Brand Awareness
• Analyse and measure the effectiveness of our Digital Marketing efforts to take key learnings and optimise future Digital Marketing campaigns and projects
• Assist, develop and manage the Digital Marketing content calendars for our websites and social media channels to ensure we’re the Digital Marketing Leader within our Industry, ensuring we deliver on time
• Using the appropriate equipment & software, create engaging content to use across our Digital Channels to focus Brand Engagement
• Track our ‘SushiDaily’ brand online using the necessary tools to ensure we have a positive online perception, reporting any significant findings to the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Team
• Research key competitors to ensure we are always aware of their activity so we can remain competitive
• Research industry trends to ensure we are jumping on the next big Digital bandwagon
• Participate in Country or Cross-country projects where necessary
Who You Are
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent level of education preferred) in Multimedia, Digital or Marketing
• Experience in Digital (Internship, Work Experience, University or entrepreneurial projects)
• Expert knowledge in Web Design/ Maintenance, Social Media Management, Search, eCRM and Analytics
• Ability to learn quickly and independently on the job
• Highly analytical and an advanced Photo & Video editing software user
• Ability to effectively communicate and influence others
• Ability to negotiate and build a strong rapport with our Digital & Creative agencies
• Highly driven and result orientated individual
• Ability to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
• English Native (or near native) in both spoken and written. Additional language skills are advantageous
• Knowledge of Asian culture and cuisine is a distinct advantage
Salary: Paid internship
Get in touch to find out more, we’d love to hear from you!