Posted on 16 March 2017
Account Manager at mavisWe are looking for a Mid-level Account Manager to work at a fantastic branding & design agency based in London. They are only looking to hire people who can manage production of the highest quality design work. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing, future-facing design agency that has real ambition to work with the best people and deliver work for some fantastic brands.
Your primary function is to be the day-to-day representative of the agency to the various client stakeholders that are in property, hotels and luxury goods sector.
• A highly talented and personable Account Manager with 3-4 years of account management experience working in a branding & design agency.
• Ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and driven individual who has an ability to hold his or her own within the team.
• You will be involved with the creation and delivery of an incredibly varied range of brand and social media projects.
• Able to work closely with the creative and social teams to turn business challenges into beautifully crafted work
• Can build a strong client relationship and manage expectations on every brief from concept to completion.
• Should have a good understanding of technical development and the processes required when delivering campaigns and projects across multiple channels.
• Able to effectively manage integrated and strategic brand-led communications.
• Work with the leadership team to define the scope of projects, creating detailed plans encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements and producing accurate statements of work.
• A strong presenter who is able to confidently and clearly present strategy, creative & production with clear narrative and flow
• Good eye for creative work and strong attention to detail but able to also see the bigger picture and think longer term
• Someone with confidence, maturity, intelligence and a strong sense of fun.
• Have a visa to work in the UK or a European passport to apply for this role.
How to ApplyPlease send an up to date CV to email@example.com
We are only able to contact successful applicants.