Posted on 17 March 2017
Mid-weight Graphic Designer at Make StudioMiddleweight Graphic Designer
Make Studio is a creative experience agency. We build reputation, products and services for today, inspired by the future.
Our purpose is driven by design to help brands connect on a human level.
Description and requirements
We’re looking for a Branding Superstar with a modern style who understands all aspects of branding, digital and print. Someone with a passion for cool graphic design and able to translate their ideas into beautifully crafted, emotively engaging work.
Our services offer logo and brand development, marketing, brochures, web design, UI/UX and 3D visualisation. We work with clients varying from entrepreneurial start-ups to well established companies so you will have the opportunity to work across multiple industries as well as international markets. As part of a creative team, you will have at least 3-5 years professional experience.
You will also have had experience of presenting your work in client meetings and, in addition, any experience of working within a multi-disciplinary environment would be preferable. Our agency is a mixed design led team of graphic, digital, motion and 3D designers – so you will not only gain knowledge of all aspects of our agency but your role will be varied day to day.
Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign is a must. Basic knowledge of any web platforms would be valuable but not crucial for consideration
Responsibilities will include:
– Meeting directly with clients and be able to articulate yourself and your work clearly
– Working with new clients under the guidance of senior members of the team to develop strong design solutions across multiple applications
– Liaise with established clients regarding their continuous branding needs
– Follow client briefs and brand guidelines
– Be able to respond to new briefs
– Work to client deadlines and consistently deliver a high standard of design
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Design related degree or equivalent (preferably Graphic Design)
- Able to take initiative and accept constructive feedback
- Firm awareness of design trends in typography, colour and modern aesthetic
- Experience of artworking designs through to print production
- Understanding the vision, context and purpose of your clients
- Ability to pay attention to detail in a time efficient manner
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Being reactive to client demands and staying cool
- Great team player and collaborator with a good work ethic
- Strong personal desire to progress