Posted on 17 March 2017
Studio/Project Coordinator at Kate Marsh LtdMy client is a small multi-disciplinary creative agency. They have gained an exceptional reputation amongst their international luxury, fashion and cultural clients. Disciplines include brand identity, packaging, print and digital design, filmmaking, and web development.
They have opened their doors to a Studio/Project Coordinator who will bridge the efficient running of the studio, while also supporting the Account Director with day to day project management. A perfect role for a brilliantly organised person with a strong fashion and luxury sensibility.
• Responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the studio
• Opening and closing of the studio and oversee key holders
• Meet and greet all visitors to the studio
• Manage all phone calls
• Manage daily postal collection and maintain office supplies managing weekly stock takes
• Ensure all studio spaces including meeting room and communal areas are kept clean and oversee any studio maintenance and repair
• Act as main point of contact for key suppliers eg IT, cleaner, fire alarm provider
• Manage filing and archiving systems (both print and digital)
• Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed across all spaces
• Experience in supporting project management
• Experienced in creating and managing schedules and work flow across multiple projects. Identifying key benchmarks
and flagging any issues with senior management
• End-to-end involvement and management from initial conception, creative development, production and content creation through to final delivery, activation and maintenance
• Working closely with the senior and creative management teams on a regular and timely basis to ensure effective
and efficient implementation of every project.