Posted on 17 March 2017
Freelance Junior Graphic Designer at Projects by IFWe’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team for 6 weeks, who has experience designing digital products, creating high fidelity wireframes, and visually communicating data. Initially we only need someone for 6 weeks but there is potential for this to become a full time position. We’re flexible when it comes to your background, but we’re looking for people who are passionate about user needs, collaboration, and the ethics of technology.
- Collaborate with the team to design digital products
- Produce paper prototypes and high fidelity wireframes to test with users
- Design appropriate ways of communicating data
- Design and produce supporting artefacts needed to communicate concepts
- Put users at the centre of your approach to design
- Work collaboratively within our multidisciplinary team
- Support the team with any graphic elements they may need to communicate work
- Produce images or graphics for our website and social media channels
- Fluent in core Adobe Suite or similar (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Sketch...)
- Experience with interaction prototyping tools such as FramerJS, Marvel or Invision
- Experience communicating data
- - Some understanding of HTML and CSS is desirable
- Demonstrable experience of working in a team to collaboratively make real things
- Salary dependent on experience
- London based (zone 1), contract, part time: 14 - 22.5 hours a week for 6 weeks
- We are hoping for someone to join us from 27th March
How to ApplyWe encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, and we particularly welcome applications from candidates from black, asian, minority ethnic groups as they are underrepresented in our team.
Please email your CV and a short description of how you meet the job requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line "Junior Graphic Designer".
Please email your expression of interest before 23rd March 2017 at 17:00 BST.