Posted on 20 March 2017
Head of Social Media & Content at New LookHEAD OF SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT AT NEW LOOK
An exciting opportunity at New Look has arisen for a Head of Social in our Central London office, leading a team of around 12 defining the role of Social within our bold brand. You'll be working closely with the senior leadership team in marketing to support the Group Marketing Director in creating an innovative and effective social content strategy that reflects the New Look brand direction and champions self-expression through fashion.
LIFE AT NEW LOOK
London and Weymouth are the core homes of our Icons within key support functions such as Marketing, Merchandising, Design, Digital, HR, Finance to name a few... Not forgetting our stores which are the heart of our business, bringing all of the creativity and innovation to life and our distribution centres in Stoke-on-Trent supplying the goods.
All of our products are created to help you express your style, your way. We will give you the opportunity to be the best, boldest and most individual self within your job role allowing you to take your skill set wherever you want it to go.
WHAT WE NEED
- Leadership of the editorial content & social strategy with focus, integrity and expediency ensuring every piece of social content published delivers and is distinctly recognisable as New Look.
- Oversee all social content creation from photography to videos via Group Social Content Editor and Group Content team.
- Produce integrated consumer led social plans that put New Look front of mind for consumers globally and increase customer engagement as well as drive strong ROI where relevant.
- Work closely with the Senior Brand Content Manager and wider content team to drive and develop our blog and ensure all content is aligned to our overall content strategy.
-Increase perception of our brand as a fashion authority through the strength, innovation & relevance of the bespoke content we produce.
-Work closely with Brand, PR & Ecom to align the social content strategy to all New Look global brand communications, ensuring our always on consumer led conversations are consistent and maximised through all channels.
-Oversee the creation and delivery of our very first global influencer network programme working closely with our PR team.
- Create a YouTube NL TV content strategy based on group wide business needs working closely with the Group Media Manager to deliver an always on approach
- Deliver and drive shop-able Instagram and push forward any future commercial opportunities via social
- Work closely with e-commerce and our Digital marketing agency to drive our UGC strategy
- Work with the Senior Group Media Manager and Head of Digital Marketing to integrate the paid social strategy within the existing social media strategy, understanding performance and delivering that insight to the wider social team and other stakeholders
- Oversee & approve social strategies & activities including paid social within international markets either via internal teams or agencies
- Work closely with our China team to deliver a We Chat strategy and ensure content is fit for purpose and on brand
- Create social strategies for entering new market: pre-launch, during & post & manage implementation of suppliers / in house teams
- Define objectives, KPIs and principles for best practice and provide relevant, insightful and consistent social media data analysis that can be monetised where possible
- Contribute to the day to day creative process, working closely with the Head of Creative with a dotted line overseeing the creative production team in developing campaign ideas that have social media impact.
- Work with Customer Care and PR to manage any social media crises/incidents
- Build relationships directly with media owners, specifically (but not limited to) Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumblr
- Work with our Digital and Retail teams to deliver a socially integrated store experience
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
-You'll be educated to degree level
-We are looking for a highly motivated individual with not only a passion for fashion but ideally you'll have extensive experience in social media within the fashion industry
-We'll need to see you've got a breadth of communications skills and the confidence to operate at a strategic level
-Working with the Executive Director's and senior stakeholders across the business will be a walk in the park for you because you've operated comfortably at this level before and used you excellent influencing ability to get everyone's buy-in
-You'll have lead a 360 integrated marketing and communications team to stardom and be able to bring your team together through inspiring leadership qualities and creativity
-As New Look are a Global business, it is key that you can think globally and understand the brand and our customer
WHAT YOU GET
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 50%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
As a growing global workplace there will be opportunity to mobilise your skillset should you want to work internationally. You will be working alongside inspirational leaders, colleagues and friends who will embrace your ideas.
We understand that a Rock Star lifestyle isn’t a 9am -5:30pm thing... so we are open to talk about flexible working! No promises but let’s have the chat and see what we can do! Not to mention our 4pm Friday finishes and (monthly free bars), what more could you want?