Posted on 20 March 2017
Visual Designer at Nice AgencyWE ARE NICE. And we believe it’s Nice to…
• Design products, not campaigns
• Be appreciated
• Work with great people
• Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
• Own your ideas (and present them to your client)
• Design products for clients like M&S, Costa, Ticketmaster and Honda
• Know that you can grow and develop your skills
• Work with talented people
• Have a great work/life balance
• Work collaboratively
• Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
• Work for Tim McEvilly, our Experience Design Director
• Always enjoy a Nice night out
• Be Nice. And be part of the Karma Group
And it’s Nice to know what you would do, as a Product Designer…
• Create beautiful, engaging visual designs for apps, websites and other digital experiences.
• Take projects from conception to completion across our portfolio of ambitious, big-name clients.
• Collaborate with colleagues and clients in workshops and brainstorms.
• Work independently, using your initiative to take an idea and run with it.
• Present concepts, designs and rationale internally and to clients.
• Deliver screens, assets and prototypes to a high standard.
• Work in cross-disciplinary project teams with your Product, UX, Delivery and Engineering teammates.
It would be Nice if you have…
• Exceptional visual design skills and the portfolio to prove it.
• Professional experience, ideally within an agency environment.
• Experience designing responsive websites plus tablet and smartphone apps for iOS and Android.
• In-depth knowledge of current visual and interactive design trends.
• A proactive, can-do attitude and a passion for digital.
• Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
• Great organisational skills, able to juggle and prioritise multiple projects.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• High proficiency in Sketch and Adobe creative suite.
• Additional skills in prototyping and motion design.
• A collaborative, team-player attitude.
• A positive, fun personality and a shedload of creative ideas.
It’s always Nice to have Benefits…
• A Competitive salary
• 25 days’ Holidays
• Private Medical Insurance
• Group Life Assurance
• Pension Scheme
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
• Eye care
• Bespoke Development Programme
And it’s nice to have really nice things like…
• A Sweet Shop
• Free breakfast and fruit
• An onsite Chef
• Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”
• and many many more