Posted on 20 March 2017
Mid-weight Digital Designer at RedsofaMy client are an award-winning digital agency that provides expert content marketing, social media marketing and media planning services, predominantly to B2B tech clients. The 30+ people agency is three years old and is undergoing rapid growth in a market which is hot and constantly evolving.
This is a great opportunity to work on exciting design-led campaigns in an agency consisting of passionate digital marketing specialists. You’ll contribute to a growing creative culture that has already seen the agency win industry recognition, and you’ll have the opportunity to bring flair to everything from creative proposals to campaign delivery.
Work will involve a mixture of digital production, creation of social media assets, rich media advertising, email, also animation, interactive online design and infographic design. And will include more traditional design, layout and typographical work.
The successful applicant will be adept at working autonomously, as well as part of a team,
and happy to embrace new ways of doing things and learning new skills.
Key Design skills
• A degree in graphic design (or equivalent)
• Solid design experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience working within style guidelines
• An understanding of designing for on- and off-line projects
• Experience generating design concepts and big ideas for campaigns
• A portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
• Confident working under pressure
Preferred Skills (but not a necessity)
• A keen interest or experience in web design
• Usability principles – basic knowledge
• Knowledge of video production, the process and software to build
• Basic animation knowledge and interest