Posted on 28 March 2017
Graphic Design Intern at Jonny Lu StudioWe are looking for a Graphic Design intern to join our studio on a full time basis for a 3 month placement. The internship will involve supporting the graphic design team as well as assisting the studio manager with the day to day running of the studio. Ideally candidate will be studying graphic design at degree level or will have recently graduated.
- Highly motivated with strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Cheerful, positive and enthusiastic personality
- Adaptable and ready to put their all into any task no matter how small
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator essential
- Knowledge of print production processes
- Knowledge of after effects and premiere preferable but not essential
- Strong interest in fashion and a good background knowledge of current trends advantageous
- Strong visual research skills in a fashion context
- Available to start on [insert start date] for a period of 3 months.
About Jonny Lu Studio:
Jonny Lu Studio is a multi-disciplinary creative direction practice working with international luxury, fashion and cultural clients across all media including brand identity, packaging, print and digital design, film-making, and web development.
Clients include: Chloé, Christopher Kane, Diane Von Furstenberg, Gemfields, Givenchy, Ivy Park, Louis Vuitton, Peter Pilotto, and Victoria Beckham among others. The studio also undertakes the role of Creative Direction for BEAT Magazine and works closely with international conservation charity World Land Trust.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be available to start mid May for a period of 3 months.