Posted on 28 March 2017
Midweight Graphic Designer (3 month contract) at DesignwerkAbout us:
Designwerk is a leading design and communication agency with high profile international accounts. We are a vibrant mix of talented creatives covering strategy, graphic design, motion and digital, working in a thriving and fast paced environment.
In order to maintain such high standards we are looking for the best in the business!
We are in search of a multi-disciplined midweight designer to join our growing studio in Old Street on a 3 month fixed term contract, with a view to a permanent position being offered thereafter. You will respond well to challenging design briefs and have conceptually brilliant ideas, and you'll be able to take on briefs and implement them, from concept to completion.
We would like to see portfolios that cover:
Identity and Brand Creation/Concept generation and the creative process/event or experiential application/Sports branding experience
- 3+ years' industry experience
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Excellent storytelling and narrative skills
- Confidence working on and leading smaller projects independently
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work quickly under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate with excellent spoken and written English
- Eager team player
- Skilled at CAD/Sketch up
- Event look application experience
- Brand application across multiple touch points
- Skilled at creating mock ups to a high standard
- Artworking experience
- Keen awareness of the latest design trends
- An interest in sport and sports branding