Posted on 31 March 2017
Junior designer at FuseAre you passionate about sport, entertainment, cause and culture? Interested in partnerships + experiences for brands, public sector organisations and charities? Are you a keen illustrator that will easily visualize a concept?
As Junior Designer at Fuse, you should be ready to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative process, an understanding of typography, layout and animation will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
You will be based at our UK office in Goodge Street, reporting to a Design Manager in our King’s Cross office, that will support you whenever you need.
You will be joining a fast paced, ever growing team, so the ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and across several projects is a must. You should have strong interpersonal skills, be creative and must pay particular attention to detail.
On you day-to-day, you will…
- Work with the partnerships and experience pitch teams to deliver brilliant pitch documents
- Illustrate/Mock-up concepts for presentations, to visualize ideas
- Offer input to creative briefs and sharing ideas
- Communicate with a senior team member to receive feedback
- Ensure visual impact on everything you do, utilising consistent and bespoke layouts throughout
- You will manage your own workload, with your manager’s help
- Produce documents of varying dimensions depending on output (eg 4:3, 16:9, A4 print, bespoke sizes etc)
- PDF creation/amendment
If this sounds like you, please apply!