Posted on 2 April 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at Visual IdentityEstablished in 1989 Visual Identity is a highly successful and award winning agency based in Milton Keynes.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented designer to work within our rapidly expanding creative team. The successful candidate must be able to see a brief through from initial concept to final print-ready artwork.
The role is best suited to a multi-disciplinary designer as it involves working on projects from branding and collateral to digital projects, to layout of large documents.
The candidate must have a degree in Graphic Design or similar.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects and working to deadlines
- 1 to 2 years of industry experience
- Have a highly creative portfolio showing a variety of projects
- Sound conceptual thinking
- Proficient layout skills and competent use of typography
- Intermediate to advanced use of core Adobe software: Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing approach to working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Previous experience artworking materials to final output
-Good illustration skills would be beneficial but not essential