Posted on 3 April 2017
Junior Motion Designer at MCCGLCWe are looking for a Junior Motion Designer to join the rapidly expanding Video Team here at MCCGLC. Our work for some of the biggest names in Tech showcases at the biggest events across the globe including MWC, CES and IBC.
- Have a real passion, excitement and love for all things design
- Be a keyframe wizard and produce exciting animated content
- Everyone says “tell stories” - we don’t just want that we want passion and love to go into all of our work
- Huge opportunity to grow and support to succeed in your passions
- Excite and help others in the team
- Have a knowledge of cameras, lighting and camera rigs
- Have a love for new technology
- You must be able to produce high quality and consistent results, whilst working quickly and methodically, adhering studio workflow processes
- You will have a strong attention to detail and be a good listener
- Be fluent in a English and have the right to work in the UK
- To be able to demonstrate exceptional After Effects and C4D skills
- Some experience of working in a studio environment is desired, although recent graduates may also be considered
- Well, we’re all off on a company paid trip to Majorca in May so there are company-funded rewards such as trips abroad.
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Starting allowance of 22 days holiday a year, increasing to 26.
- Generous lieu time allocation
- The best double group head volumetric espresso machine around - the Adonis
- Company parties 3 times a year to celebrate our successes.
- Breakfast in the office, team lunches and general good company
- Starting salary of 24-26k and rapid progression for those that do well.
This a full-time role with a 6 month probationary period.