Posted on 3 April 2017
Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor at SET LiveWhat do we need?
- A new full time Motion Graphics Designer to work alongside our existing team of 2D and 3D designers.
- Your main focus will be working with our Design Directors and Creative Directors to create compelling moving graphics / video content across all of our projects; From creating small scale shareable clips and mockups for pitch-work to leading content for interactive installations and big screen shows.
- We want some-one who can conceive and create exciting visuals and tell stories across a variety of screen formats and environments.
What skills are required?
- You’ve got a degree in a creative field, have worked in agencies for at least the last three years in a similar role.
- You will be familiar with creating content that communicates for a wide range of screen formats and sizes.
- Ideally you’ll have a good understanding of producing media to play on large format LED screens / high resolution projectors via video servers
- You will need an excellent knowledge of After Effects, Premiere / Final Cut, Sketch Up (or a similar 3D package) It would be beneficial if you have a good/basic working knowledge of indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
What will you earn?
- A fair and reasonable wage that reflects your experience and skills.
- You’ll be working as part of a small, driven team so an ability to fit in and enjoy studio life would be much appreciated.
How to ApplyEmail us at: email@example.com
Please state which position you are applying for and include your C.V. and examples of your work.