Posted on 3 April 2017
Middleweight Graphic Designer at The Black Tomato GroupThe Black Tomato Group is a collection of travel and lifestyle brands, built to inspire and deliver travel experiences and creative services across travel, fashion, beauty, F&B and corporate sectors.
Black Tomato is our award-winning luxury, bespoke travel company that delivers imaginative, cutting-edge travel experiences around the world.
The Black Tomato Agency is a dedicated group and prize incentive agency, creating incredible group travel experiences all over the world as well as supplying the latest ‘must-have’ consumer goods to prize winners on behalf of some of the world’s top brands, agencies and companies.
Studio Black Tomato is the creative engine of the award-winning Black Tomato travel brand; we are an integrated agency who specialize in content, communication, digital and brand strategy. Now our Studio team work with a variety of luxury lifestyle and travel brands to create unique, inspiring campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Originate creative and compelling design concepts which are on-brand and stand out from our competitors
- Assisting the team as an in-house designer, creating proposals for potential clients and the execution of online/offline communications
- Design a variety of marketing materials that meet our brand guidelines (email campaigns, banners, press campaigns, catalogues and client mail outs)
- Pitching ideas for future clients/campaigns
- Amending the UI of the website for an improved user experience
- Preparing artwork files for online as well as the occasional print
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years’ minimum of design experience
- Confident in the Adobe CS Suite, namely Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Proven experience in producing digital artwork and communications, namely; website artwork, newsletters, social media and presentations
- The ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines within a busy environment is a must, as are organizational skills
- Print experience is a plus but not essential but you should have a basic knowledge of setting up artwork for print.
- Video editing skills are a plus
- A love for travel
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
- Travel opportunities for work as well as holidays