Posted on 4 April 2017
UX Developer (Fintech, Proptech) at thesqua.reThesqua.re is a tech enabled global mobility company that provides 4 Star Serviced Apartments in key business destinations across the world. Thesqua.re has won multiple awards for product excellence and is now embarking on an ambitious strategy to broaden and expand its product footprint.
We are also creating a Fintech / Crowdfunding platform to allow investors to share in our success and gain access to a niche investment strategy on London property.
Based in our City office you will be immersing yourself in an engaging and unique culture – where openness, collaboration and intellectual curiosity is fostered in a buzzing environment. We encourage an agile team culture and you will bring the same level of enthusiasm and passion for the role that the rest of the company shares.
Would you like to be part of our journey as we look to dominate our industry? Of course you would.
Reporting to our Head of Technology, you will use your experience, energy and skill to provide exceptional user journeys and leading interface design to our guests and investors. You will work alongside colleagues in product management, marketing, finance and full stack development.
UX is often our first opportunity to make a great impression and this role is about creating user experiences of the highest standard, leading the market and innovating in design and technology. This role is not just about software development. Success will involve taking the customer’s viewpoint and continuously improving the way that we interact with them.
The role will suit an experienced UX / front end developer and will be ideal for candidates who like a fast paced work environment and a variety of work.
Key responsibilities are:
- Develop high quality UX and front end code
- Integration with our full stack and other platforms
- Monitor best practice in UX implementation and design to continually improve our user journey and experience
- Contribute to the design and development of user flows
- Participation in Agile development planning and management, including task estimation and sprint planning
The candidate must have:
- A technology background, backed up by a technical degree, high quality intensive training course or at least two years of professional experience.
- Comfortable working with Agile methods
- Experience of integrating with back end platforms, comfortable with full stack development concepts
- Team working with GitHub, Grunt or other build and version control systems
Nice to have:
- Awareness or experience of Python, Java or other programming languages
- Experience of working with geographically distributed teams
- MVC design concepts (or design patterns generally)
- RESTful Web Services
- Business domain experience in fintech, financial services, real estate or travel/tourism
How to ApplyApply by sending CV to email@example.com
NB: phone calls or submissions from recruitment agencies cannot be accepted.