Posted on 4 April 2017
Studio/Project Manager at Micha Weidmann StudioMicha Weidmann Studio is an art direction and design studio based in London. We help creators of high-end products to build their brands. We also advise publishers and art galleries on their publications, exhibitions and online appearances. Recent clients include Christie’s, Tate Modern, Foster + Partners and dezeen.com.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated studio/projects manager to work in a creative studio to manage design projects such as identities, publications and online projects. It’s a full time position preferably starting at the beginning of May 2017. You will be working closely with the creative director and the design team to manage various projects and the everyday studio workflow, as well as keep the studio running smoothly.
Ideally you will have some previous experience working in a studio/project manager role, however we will consider the right graduate or someone with experience in a similar role.
- To manage the studio workflow and operations
- To manage our team’s schedule and tasks
- To set-up new projects and manage them from start to finish
- To ensure that all activity is under control, on brief, on time and on budget
- To liaise with clients to deliver our services in an efficient way
- To take care of all things involving the studio’s promotion (newsletters etc.)
- To liaise with suppliers such as printers, photographers, digital teams etc.
- To keep the office in perfect working order
- To carry out desk research where required
Skills and attributes:
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Very organised and controlled
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage everyone’s time extremely well
- A great communicator
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing and corresponding skills in English
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Able to follow our studio’s work process and to improve it if necessary
- Interested in the arts and culture in general