Posted on 4 April 2017
Designer (8 month contract) at FleishmanHillard FishburnWe are looking for a talented designer to partner with a pivotal client, a major player in the Health Tech industry and requires support in communicating internally and externally.
The role includes planning and managing your own workload with the support of a wider design team as and where necessary to deliver superior work.
You will work directly with our client across multiple design disciplines including digital marketing, 2d and iconographic illustration, presentation design and some print. Animation in After Effects is a plus, but not a prerequisite for the role.
This role is a full-time contract position running May-December 2017.
Who we're looking for:
- You will be concise in your vision, original in your thinking, and all about the details and working to brand guidelines and well adept with heavy use of infographic design.
- Experience developing content executions that work on multiple channels, from print to social to animation.
- Experienced in design development and execution, 2d illustration, web banners, social posts and rich media a bonus, including story-boarding.
- Expert skills in design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and Office software (PPT and Word)
- A people person who is hands-on who can take a brief, art direct it, execute design work to detailed brand guidelines
Our Creative Strategy team harness the collective power of creative, social, tech and strategic marketing to produce electric, infectious and award-winning content. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful Global Group, have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
Public Relations and Communications Design Graphic Design
Contract - May-December 2017.