Posted on 5 April 2017
Creative Intern at Bow & ArrowWe are looking for passionate & proactive graduates to create compelling and innovative design solutions for the toughest business issues. If you’re eager to learn and aren't afraid to dive into design challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow and build your creative skills.
Throughout your internship, you will also receive regular mentoring and coaching from members of the design team and the wider business to make your experience at Bow & Arrow the best it can be.
This is a hands-on opportunity to work alongside other Creatives and Strategists. Everyday we collaborate to bring new ideas and propositions to life in exciting and innovative ways.
You will work on a wide range of briefs and projects, from data visualisation to UI design, illustration to photography, branding, video, animation, packaging design and digital products, so a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude is a must.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Flexible attitude and willingness to learn different methods of design
- A courageous and fearless attitude towards trying new things
- Preferably one or two years of life/work experience
- A strong desire to get stuck in, meet new people, and have some fun!