Posted on 5 April 2017
Graphic Design Intern at Maggie & RoseMaggie & Rose is THE family members club; a home away from home for children and grown-ups alike where we run amazingly creative classes and put on the best kids’ birthday parties ever. We combined the best of hospitality, events, and Early Years education all under one roof to inspire and nurture our member families.
We’re currently looking for a full-time Graphic Design Intern to join our team for 3 months with the possibility of extending this to a permanent; and with two successful sites in London, and now a flagship international club in Repulse Bay, Hong Kong there’s never been a better time to get involved.
Designers working for Maggie & Rose are encouraged to grow creatively and are given the opportunity to use their skills within a range of real world applications. Maggie & Rose have a strong design led approach and quality design is rigorously applied to everything that we do. Our brand look includes a great deal of illustration and has an eclectic hand-made look.
You’ll be welcomed into our team with open arms, and will be responsible for many projects in both web and print based in our vibrant Chiswick Head Office near our Chiswick super club.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with the design team producing a variety of branded material, including in-house printed classroom materials, club related communications, full scale print publications, and more!
- You will be receiving briefs via our senior designer from our clubs in Chiswick, Kensington and Hong Kong.
Skills and Experience
- Intermediate understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Illustration (working to our brand style)
- Adobe Illustrator and other Adobe CC applications
- If you have any other special talents or skills, we would love to hear about them!
What we are looking for:
- You can think on your feet and be creative whilst working within brand guidelines.
- You have a good eye for detail.
- You are passionate about design.
- You like to be organised and efficient and are willing to learn new ways of working.
- You are inspired and imaginative.
This is a full-time internship, operating 5-days-a-week, 9am-6pm with half-an-hour for lunch.
We offer our candidates the minimum living wage at £7.50 per hour.
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit: maggieandrose.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx
We look forward to hearing from you!