Posted on 5 April 2017
Studio Coordinator at DJAReporting to the Managing Director, you will work to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the Agency’s Facilities, IT, Website, Supplier Relationships and Procurement.
You will offer direct support of the Managing Director on new business, marketing and agency development.
You will use your initiative to work independently as well as part of the Operations Team.
Your area of direct responsibility include:
Supporting the Managing Director in the development of the Agency’s technical capabilities through project management and testing of software development
- Assisting the development of Agency reports
- Updating report data and generating reports on a regular basis, particularly in relation to new business and operational KPI's
- Working to update, maintain and develop the Agency’s accounting systems
- Managing the following administrative budgets:
- Cleaning & refuse collection
- Library: books & periodicals
- Postage & couriers
- Liaising with, and sourcing, all necessary suppliers to ensure the upkeep, good order and cleanliness of DJA’s facilities.
- Procurement analysis
- Purchasing and negotiation of equipment
- Keeping Agency stock at required levels
- Project management of various Agency development projects
Archive & Samples
- Maintaining and updating Agency samples library
- Maintaining and updating Agency samples catalogue
Xero – Accountancy
- Entering supplier invoices
- Categorising expenditure
- Running expenditure reports
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Record keeping and data entry
- Mac OS, including basic network knowledge
- Purchasing from, and negotiating with, suppliers
Skills & Knowledge
- Relevant professional experience
- Polite, friendly and approachable
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Preemptive problem solving, with an ability to anticipate issues before they arise and answer needs ahead of demand
- Excellent knowledge of both Apple Mac software and hardware
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to demonstrate proactive problem solving skills
- Calm, quick and accurate under pressure
- Able to juggle multiple requests at one time
DJA is a creative agency. Working in collaboration with luxury brands, we develop coherent, aspirational and effective visual communications.