Posted on 5 April 2017
Mid-weight Designer at Living MapWe're looking for a mid-weight designer to join Living Map at an important stage in its evolution as a business. The role will be contributing to the definition of our nascent visual identity and creating a suite of assets that can be used across every customer touch point, from our website to printed brand materials, through to event production artwork and everything in between!
The role may require occasional travel to work at client site or other locations as part of a project team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define, evolve and own the visual identity of our brand
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to produce assets for: Print (sales literature, event stand artwork), Digital (website, social media, microsites, paid campaigns)
- Typography / Layout / Art direction
- Adept use of tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Print / Digital media output
- Take complex technical concepts and communicate them in the clearest, simplest, visual terms
- Comfortable multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Be engaged with the techniques, equipment, best practices and developments within the international design community
Living Map produces unique mapping solutions for cities and complex buildings. The business was created by the team responsible for the Legible London wayfinding project - a global standard in wayfinding design and city movement and awareness.
The company has advanced the field of legible mapping for urban and interior spaces, has developed a platform that supports walking and other soft mode travel and has a unique business model that will advance the mapping field significantly. The business is now expanding rapidly and is developing and implementing applications for cities, campuses and airports worldwide.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all employees. We attempt to be fair in our hiring practises and do not discriminate in regard to gender, sexual orientation, race disabilities, age and any factor irrelevant to a person's work.