Posted on 5 April 2017
Marketing & PR Assistant at Nexus StudiosNexus Studios is looking for a proactive, organised person with a passion for communications and imagery to join our independent production company, animation and interactive arts studio. You’ll support PR and marketing activity across a small team, with an emphasis on the smooth co-ordination and timely delivery of materials, continuity of messaging across all platforms, events planning and general administration duties.
Your day will involve anything from crafting newsletters to updating the website and social media, to running annual marketing calendars and organising events. Helping to get great work talked about in the right places will excite you, running multiple PR & Marketing calendars won’t phase you and your passion for creating and curating great social media content will be put to good use as we roll out strategy across all channels.
- Forward plan to collate assets and material required for marketing events and opportunities throughout the year.
- To develop new digital strategies with the team and maintain a compelling online presence through the website and social media platforms
- To research and organize and manage third party promotion strategies for developing and building audiences, and ensure they are in sync with and correlate to social media and email newsletter activity
- Assist in production of reports, presentations and other communications for internal and external purposes
- Maintain contacts databases and annual editorial, marketing & events calendars
- Manage general press enquiries
If you’re bursting with ideas for turning communication strategy into tactics and have an appreciation for culture, film, advertising and design, this role could be for you. You’ll also have the majority of these qualities/ skills:
- Articulate with excellent writing, proofing and editing skills
- Articulate with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly with a team
- Superb organisational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated passion for social media management
- Computer savvy with the ability to update presentations and online marketing channels
- Previous experience in marketing, PR and social media or relevant Bachelor Degree
About Nexus Studios:
Nexus Studios makes highly acclaimed storytelling work in both film and interactive media. Our directors work alongside our artists to design and craft animation, live-action and digital media that pushes storytelling in all visual forms. Nexus Interactive Arts is at the cutting edge of storytelling, known for innovative experiential work including live, augmented and virtual reality experiences. And we’ve picked up 2 Cannes Grand Prix, 2 Black Pencils, an Oscar® nomination and Adweek’s Commercial of the Decade along the way.