Posted on 6 April 2017
Motion Graphics Designer at Potion PicturesWe’re looking for a talented and creative motion graphic designer to join our top team.
About Potion Pictures:
Located near the South Bank in London, Potion Pictures is an award-winning and BAFTA nominated visual design company specialising in motion graphics, broadcast and live events. Recent projects include designing the logos and titles for Blankety Blank, Meet The Parents and Royal Variety Performance, as well as producing LED and projected graphics for Strictly Come Dancing and the Michael McIntyre’s Big Show. Currently with 10 members of staff, Potion Pictures is a growing company looking to expand our top team. We put special emphasis on teamwork, peer to peer learning and our overall goal to create outstanding visual design for the creative industries through expertise and imagination.
About the role:
We’re looking for a motion graphics designer with talent and versatility. Several years of professional experience working with After Effects and Cinema 4D and an ability to demonstrate work similar to our own is an absolute necessity. Please look at some of our work on our website www.potionpictures.co.uk. Equally essential is a friendly and enthusiastic approach to briefs and teamwork. We work in a variety of mediums including live shows, events, television, film and theatre and the jobs are varied and exciting. Your responsibilities will range from taking initial briefs through to final delivery.
Ideal candidate specification:
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Professional experience working as a motion graphics designer, with an excellent and diverse portfolio.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
- Good understanding of Cinema 4D
- Great visual eye for design, including attention to detail as well as creative flair
- Time-keeping and project planning skills, including working to deadlines
- Site-specific experience such as working on live events and studio shows would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude to understand and respond to a brief and present design ideas
- Salary depending on experience
- Flexible working (standard hours 10am to 6pm Mon to Fri, some weekend working required)
- Time off in lieu and overtime bonuses available
How to ApplyIf interested in the role please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter and link to showreel, we are particularly interested in candidates who show ability to work to the same standard.
No recruitment agents please