Posted on 6 April 2017
Senior Account Director at LIDAWe’re looking for a confident, energetic, experienced Senior Account Director to lead the growing IKEA FAMILY account.
You are a senior leader who can hit the ground running. Someone who is both passionate and knowledgeable about the retail & home furnishing industry would be an advantage.
You are someone who has a mature head on them, a grown-up who is strategically strong with a deep understanding of CRM and how the customer journey. You will be experienced in working with both the strategic and operational side of data, and working in all CRM channels (Email, Direct Mail, SMS & MMS, Social Media, POS).
You will manage a range of client and other agency relationships and will need to be flexible enough to operate at senior levels as well as at more operational levels. You will report into the Group Head and will be expected to manage all day to day needs of the business.
You will also be accountable for hitting agreed revenue and commercial targets. There will also be potential business development opportunities and it will be expected that you will help deliver to an agreed growth target.
You must be able to motivate and direct your team but also get hands on into projects where appropriate. You must care as much about the bigger picture as you do the detail and operate a ‘no surprises’ policy. ie: you have the knowledge and relationship with Clients such that risks are spotted in advance of agency involvement.
IKEA is one of the largest account in LIDA and is growing. We manage IKEA FAMILY for the UK market and some elements of Global work too, IKEA FAMILY is the world’s largest loyalty programme. We work across all CRM channels Email, Direct Mail, SMS & MMS, Social Media, POS. You will be leading a client services team of 7 account handlers.
Skills and experience:
- 8+ years’ agency experience including 2 years supervisory experience as a SAD
- Leads account team as well as wider team of strategic planner, data strategist, creative lead
- Generates positive atmosphere and environment which makes people want to work on the account
- Demonstrates good all round skills can ‘fill in’ for any member of the team
- Excellent writing & presentation skills, knows how to build a narrative
- Analytics minded with strong budgeting skills
- BTL experience including EM, DM, Content, social and customer engagement
- Experienced and confident with data strategy and implementation
- Experience of working with ESPs
- Experience of working on loyalty programmes and retail sector