Posted on 6 April 2017
Project Manager - Brand Creative at Ace & TateAs Project Manager for Brand Creative, you'll manage all aspects of assigned projects and related production processes to effectively execute on timelines, budgets, and business needs. In this role you’ll focus on Ace & Tate collection launches alongside many various creative lead projects and content production, striving to reflect Ace & Tate’s brand ethos.
This is a new and exciting position and as such comes with the unique opportunity to shape and build the position. You’ll work closely with and report directly to the Head of Creative. This position is fulltime and directly available.
- Working in partnership with the Ace & Tate’s brand team to deliver creative solutions
- Translating projects into clear objectives and creative briefs
- Intaking content project briefs from departments
- Setting expectations for project scope, monitoring and tracking to schedule and budget
- Communicating status of projects to internal stakeholders regularly and tracking stakeholder feedback
- Preparing project recaps and activation analytics reports
- Collaborating with Ace & Tate’s digital, design and social teams and other key Ace & Tate stakeholders to ensure projects meets quality standards and creative expectations
- Acting as a brand guardian to ensure all projects and content meet the standards of Ace & Tate.
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business, Operations, Marketing or a related field
- Have a minimum of 2 years' direct relevant work experience in creative environment
- Have the ability to work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts in process models as needed
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior managers
- Have experience in maintaining and building relationships
- Have the ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
- Have strong indesign and photoshop skills
- Have an affinity with the Ace & Tate brand.
About Ace & Tate
We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles, as we know how important it is to be able to change your look at anytime you want. Therefore, we design quality handmade frames at a fair price, €98 and €248 (varifocal), a price that includes prescription lenses. Transparency, best-in-class service and a stellar customer experience are key to our brand philosophy as we continue to make eyewear an accessible accessory for all.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Experience how it is to work in a vibrant, international, start-up company.
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- An update of your eyewear collection!
- Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter via the form below! We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.