Posted on 6 April 2017
Senior Designer at Wiedemann LampeWe are an international, inter-platform brand consultancy, occupying the space between culture and commerce. We craft elegant, inspirational and distilled solutions to complex problems through strategic thought, dynamic creativity and technological excellence. We love what we do and who we do it with, building brands that connect with audiences through emotive experiences.
We are looking for an experienced brand designer to create brands across physical, digital and everything in between for clients primarily in the cultural sector.
Our clients include Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Royal Academy, TEFAF, New Covent Garden Market, Venice Biennale, The University of Nottingham and more.
- Creation of ideas
- Crafting beautiful design solutions
- Working across all touch points
- Taking a strong lead on all projects
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Ability to develop conceptually strong and strategic ideas and execute them with precise attention to detail
- Considerable experience developing brand concepts from start to finish
- Experience designing for digital applications
- Outstanding knowledge of print production
- A finger on the pulse of culture and technology
- Ability to work independently with efficiency
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the following is also desirable: Knowledge of digital applications, Sketch, InVision, HTML5, After Effects