Posted on 6 April 2017
Designer at Wiedemann LampeWe are an international, inter-platform brand consultancy, occupying the space between culture and commerce. We craft elegant, inspirational and distilled solutions to complex problems through strategic thought, dynamic creativity and technological excellence. We love what we do and who we do it with, building brands that connect with audiences through emotive experiences.
We are looking for an intelligent brand designer to create brands across physical, digital and everything in between for clients primarily in the cultural sector.
Our clients include Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Royal Academy, TEFAF, New Covent Garden Market, Venice Biennale, The University of Nottingham and more.
- Creation of ideas
- Crafting beautiful design solutions
- Working across all touch points
Skills and Experience
- 0–5 years industry experience
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking across different platforms
- A finger on the pulse of culture and technology
- Ability to work independently with efficiency
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in the following is also desirable: Knowledge of digital applications, Sketch, InVision, HTML5, After Effects