Posted on 6 April 2017
UX/UI Designer at Social Vend Ltd.
Who We Are:
We create smart vending machines for events and experiential marketing. Our goal is to revolutionise traditional experiential and sampling activations, making them a more rewarding experience for consumers and an even more valuable exercises for brands.
Our clients are PR Agencies, Experiential Marketing Agencies and global brands.
Who we’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic, designer who has a keen design eye can make great things happen.
- Strong organisation skills, capable of structuring your work and meeting deadlines.
- Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple
- Communicating with clients and the development team.
- Develop creative concepts and actualise them.
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard.
- Develop and build positive relationships with colleagues, clients and freelancers.
- Contribute to wider Social Vend activities from self-initiated projects to PR and events.
What we offer:
- You will be given responsibility for your own projects from the start.
- We are always looking for the next awesome experience, you will contribute improvements to our current experiences and help develop new ones.
- Social Vend delivers projects globally – recently our teams have worked in Stockholm, New York, Morrocco, Paris and Barcelona.
Experience: Ideally 2 years agency experience.
Hours of work: 9.30am to 6pm 5 days a week
Sometimes a project will demand that we work beyond those times and occasionally weekends. Those times are given back in lieu and we also provide refresh days that are taken after a major deadline or event. Those days are taken immediately and do not count as holiday.
- 30 days per annum.
- We close for Christmas and New Year.
- And if you want to take all the holidays in one lump to have an adventure – feel free (after being here beyond 1 year).
Salary 24k-34k dependant on experience.