Posted on 6 April 2017
Graphic Final Artworker/Reinzeichner at Zalando SEZalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Thanks to our eCommerce expertise and can-do spirit we’ve become one of Europe’s most favorable online shopping destinations in only a few short years. Today, Zalando operates in 15 countries. The core of our business is to be cutting edge in each and every of our fundamental pillars: fashion, internet technology and logistics. Zalando SE, which is based in Berlin, operates the international business and takes care of our business development, comprising of management, marketing, IT and administration.
We are searching for an artwork editor - final artwork, with print expertise to support the creation of campaign assets, offline marketing materials and other print media. This includes a creative and analytical approach.
- You’ll be adhering to production roadmaps and you are responsible for daily deliverables
- You’ll challenge your own work flow and optimize and innovate the work flow within every project
- You’ll guard the overarching consistency guide lines
- You’ll adapt and create seasonal and campaign related print pieces
- You’ll adapt layouts for different formats in a systematic and paced matter.
What you've got:
- You successfully completed an education as media designer (or similar certificate)
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in an agency
- You got outstanding knowledge in the current Adobe Creative Suit programs such as - Adobe InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop & Illustrator
- You have a strong understanding of color theory & layout
- You are technically savvy and you base your executions on a high level of visual sophistication
- You’ve got strong typographic skills
- You got great knowledge in print production & color management
- You are customer focused
- You are solution driven as well as detail and quality oriented
- You are highly organized and structured
- You’ve got excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in german and english
- You thrive in a team environment
Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- A feel-good team: We don't just work well together; we also like to get together after work
- A full-time position, starting immediately
How to ApplyPlease apply by using the following link!
Applications can be in either German or English
We are open to receiving applications throughout our entire recruitment process. Therefore please feel free to apply through the APPLY NOW button whilst this job is advertised online
Email applications will not be considered, however if you have any questions about this role please email questions only to email@example.com