Posted on 6 April 2017
New Business/Project Manager at HASHTAG LTDWe are a London based Brand Experience Agency, specializing in Photographic Activations. We create immersive experiences designed to engage and excite, generating social media presence and raising brand awareness.
Who We Are:
- We are an experiential photographic agency.
- We specialise in creating engaging, immersive photography activations and experiences for the experiential market.
- Our clients are PR Agencies, Experiential Marketing Agencies and global brands.
Who we’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic, energetic Account Executive who can make great things happen.
- A naturally confident communicator – equally comfortable presenting back to the team, as leading a client call.
- A proactive problem solver and planner.
- Exemplary organisation skills.
- Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple
- Commercially aware and confident managing budgets, and producing quotes.
- Communicating with clients from conception to completion of projects.
- Develop creative concepts and actualise them.
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard - on time and to budget.
- Develop and build positive relationships with colleagues, clients and freelancers.
- Contribute to wider #HASHTAG activities from self-initiated projects to PR and new business development.
What we offer:
- You will be given responsibility for your own projects from the start, working under guidance.
- We are always looking for the next awesome experience, you will contribute improvements to our current experiences and help develop new ones.
- #HASHTAG delivers projects globally – recently our teams have worked in Stockholm, New York, Morrocco, Paris and Barcelona.
Experience: Ideally 2 years Project Management experience.
Hours of work: 9.30am to 6pm 5 days a week
Sometimes a project will demand that we work beyond those times and occasionally weekends. Those times are given back in lieu and we also provide refresh days that are taken after a major deadline or event. Those days are taken immediately and do not count as holiday.
- 30 days per annum.
- We close for Christmas and New Year.
- And if you want to take all the holidays in one lump to have an adventure – feel free (after being here beyond 1 year).
Salary: 24k-30k dependant on experience.