Posted on 6 April 2017
Product Manager at City PantryCity Pantry is at the forefront of transforming the way businesses view culture – helping companies work better by eating together. We believe that good food makes a great company, and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
After two years, we’re growing (quickly) and are delivering thousands of meals each day across the heart of London to some of the world’s newest and most exciting brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify & Buzzfeed (amongst many, many others). Working with the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London, we give companies access to varied and exciting food providing an easy and reliable way to organise lunches, meetings and events.
We’re a friendly group, passionate about our work and serious about creating a great user experience with awesome food, useful tech products and best-in-class service. We have a fantastic work environment that encourages creativity, risk-taking, growth and autonomy. You will be a great fit if you love to get stuck in, learning new things and get a kick out of making things better.
- You will help form vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our developers
- Working closely with designers to define solutions to the problems our customers and vendors have.
- You will write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and help define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with development, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify and enhance the way people order food for their teams
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 2 years or more working as a Product Manager
- You can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Fluency in SQL, as well as an understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users
- You have launched successful products and features, preferably related to marketplaces or e-commerce.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- A competitive compensation package, plus performance-based bonus and equity
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- £2000 annual education allowance for you to spend on learning and development
- Lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, supplied by one of our wonderful vendors
- “Gin and learn” Fridays