Posted on 6 April 2017
Brand Events Manager (maternity cover) at FarfetchFarfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Don't change fashion for a season. Change it forever.
The Farfetch marketing team is one of the largest within the business. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do, from revolutionary editorial features and storytelling, global ad campaigns, to the ins and outs of running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion and tech professionals.
For the most creative curators in fashion!
We’re looking for a Brand Events Manager to come on board and join our Brand Marketing team for an initial 6 month maternity contract, this is an exciting opportunity to join our business as we continue to evolve and expand globally. You will be responsible for working with the Director of PR and Communications to help create, execute and manage strategic initiatives to support the overall Global Brand Marketing message. The successful candidate will support the team in all offline marketing initiatives for the 2017 and beyond Brand Campaign helping to deliver consistent global messaging that is on brand, timely and delivered on budget. We’re looking for someone who is innovative, self-driven and keen to make a big impact in this role within a short space of time.
What You’ll do:
- Work closely with the Director of PR and Communications to lead and execute all Farfetch platform programs in a dynamic, engaging, customer friendly manner ensuring industry noise -and global recognition
- Create, execute and manage the annual content calendar ensuring considered content, effective planning and strong team leadership
- Help create and ideate content with the Digital Communication team to fit within the Farfetch video strategy and initiatives
- Work with the Director of PR and Communications and broader marketing teams to create and execute Men’s brand strategy globally. Demonstrating an integrated marketing approach considering all brand touch points
- Support and expand selected editorial features and initiatives by providing new ideas
- Work to set KPI’s, measures and objectives reporting performance on a regular basis including recommendations to drive improvement
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure the brand message is delivered effectively and consistently
Who You Are:
- Strong experience within fashion marketing or another creative sector i.e. Events, Publications
- Track record of innovation, imagination and success providing both strategic and creative direction
- Excellent understanding of the Farfetch brand and concept, with an appreciation for e-commerce and multichannel
- Significant commercial Marketing experience gained in a luxury retail environment
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, strategic ability, proven creativity and initiative
- International Marketing experience with the ability to showcase successes in global markets
- Solid experience of leading and managing a team
- Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment, with competing deadlines and priorities
- Highly organized with exceptional planning capabilities
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your CV through to the link below