Posted on 6 April 2017
Online Communications Executive at FarfetchFarfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Don't change fashion for a season. Change it forever.
The Farfetch marketing team is one of the largest within the business. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do, from revolutionary editorial features and storytelling, global ad campaigns, to the ins and outs of running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion and tech professionals.
For the most creative curators in fashion!
Due to continued growth, the Farfetch Online Communications team is looking for a dedicated Online Communications Executive to assist in the running of all paid social activity, Influencer relationships and Ad hoc social media projects. This is a perfect position for someone looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment, and is looking to make an immediate impact.
You will have a proven track record in social media and a strong analytical background, whilst being hugely passionate about all things social. This role will work directly with the Online Communications Manager to build, analyze and report on all social advertising efforts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Generating creative and engaging Influencer campaigns will be your thing, whilst building relationships with key names to help grow our brand awareness and international presence. You will be required to create engaging content to support marketing projects working to the overall site content calendar, researching key trends and analyzing previous performance to engage the Farfetch social audience, driving them to the website and overall increasing the brands awareness globally.
What You’ll do:
- Assist in running of social advertising campaigns, execution and management across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Assist in the development of innovative and scalable social advertising campaigns to optimise performance against key performance indicators
- Own paid social media tracking, monitoring, and listening tools for effectiveness
- Work to KPIs set by manager across all social channels, by campaign and by platform, including reach, engagement, sentiment, virality, influence etc.
- Analysing correlations between the various social platforms to identify patterns and conversion attribution
- Analyse performance and make recommendations platform use for success across all paid and owned social activity
- Develop relationships with relevant digital influencers. Identify, cultivate and manage relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers
- Communicate brand messages and projects, and actively pitch those communications to the appropriate communities and online authorities.
- Help to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes. Using past experience and fresh new ideas to grow and engage social communities on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest
Who You Are:
- Demonstrable passion for e-commerce and retail
- Experience working within digital, retail or luxury fashion industries
- Exceptionally strong analytical/ reporting skills & proven capability to use data to drive business decisions and marketing optimization
- Experience of implementing social media strategies in order to drive community interest, engagement, website traffic and ultimately customer conversion
- Experience in assisting Influencer outreach and campaigns
- Experience with project management
- Well organised with experience of managing budgets and invoicing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organized but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- A true social media enthusiast with a deep understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter Instagram & Snapchat as well as all other key networks
- Impeccable co-ordination skills with the ability to efficiently implement plans
- Passion for creative brainstorming and conceptualizing
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your CV through to the link below